Sunday, July 18, 2010

what is love?

I ask myself that question all the time. I sit here and think about what it would be like to be in love. I want to know what it would be like the skip a beat with out him but have my heart beat to fast when im with him. The way i see it girls are like adomie penguins; adomie penguins spend there whole life looking for the one and when they find them they just know... i want that to happen for me. I want my first kiss to be like the whole room stops and everything is silent but rite and i know and he knows we were suppose to kiss each other and a kiss never felt so rite. I want my knees to get weak and my heart to pound and i wanna feel like that kiss was suppose to be for him. ( sorry if im lame but i dont just want to give my first kiss to anyone i wanna give it to thee one) I wonder if love was ment for everyone and if so why do ppl fall out of love , what triggers the mind to just loose attraction to the one you once loved i dont understand that? if love is such a serious and strong thing how can those feelings just go away? When i find the one or someone whos pretty close i want him to love me because im Kendall because im not a label because i can be myself because i can wear sweat pants with no make up and a messy bun and he will still think im beautiful because i am not my body i want him to love me simple because im Kendall- smart , fun, a daughter of god, beautiful, outgoing, loves church ect. I dont want to rush into love because i dont want to waist it on someone who thought it was a week long thing i know i have to date frogs in order to find my prince and i all so know a couple of toads will come a long but i dont have* to date those ones haha! Is love not being able to stand being with him but die when your a part? Is there different levels of love? i hate that these questions lie in the land of kendall unanswered. But im still young and i still have time to discover the answer.... what is love?
xoxo virtuous girl

No comments:

Post a Comment