Monday, August 23, 2010

ketch up and grow up

(im so sorry it has been soooo long)
ketch up part 1:
So i was just sitting here thinking about how im going to do high school this year so different! Im going to be nice to everyone even people i dont know im going to flash everyone a smile. One thing I really wanna challenge myself to do this yr is not be apart of gossip, like i know coming from a girl that sounds crazy but it like seriously can take over your life. I dont wanna be apart of that i dont wanna judge anyone or talk about them because i have no idea what there going threw! Plus i know if someone was talking about me i would feel so sad and crappy about myself. I dont wanna be a reason someone does not wanna go to school. I just want to have such a positive happy Ora about myself. Im going to be a upperclass men this year so i want to be like leader not the follower! This year i will learn to love myself , i will be sure to let people know im not a label or my body! I am a divine daughter of God! I want to have so much confidence this year because i know people can tell when you have that.

ketch up part 2:
So as i am growing up i am learning what i look for in a guy its totally changing. Before it just use to be is he hot and is he tall! ahah) Now when i think of what i want in a guy i think: would be be a good father a good husband, would he be able to support a family. Does he have the desire to serve a mission. Is he looking at my beauty not my booty! Then i start to think the normal stuff like he has nice teeth. Im sorry girls but im such a sucker for sparkling straight white teeth haha but can you blame me! Its so strange that as im getting older im really starting to think about what i want in life what i want in a husband and what i see in a boy. One big change i notice i have made when i see a boy who is soo attractive not only on the outside but inside i call him handsome because to me that means something when you say omg hes so hot its like your just calling him a piece of meat lol. Sorry this on was not really advice it was just sharing my thoughts with you guys.
xoxo virtuous girl

No comments:

Post a Comment