Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The game of LIFE

One rule i learned that will always take you far in the game of life is risks*. Sometimes with these risks you hit or miss its a 50 50 chance it will work out. If you never take risks you will never know what its like to step out your comfort t zone, You have to bust out your shell once and a while. So why not do it when your young and in high school. Yes I KNOW almost every guy in highschool is WIENNIE but if you don't take your risks on a WIENNIE you will never know what its like to have a New York style HOT DOG lol! I took a risk on a boy a couple days ago and i asked him if he wanted to hang out sometime. Yes i was super scared but when i sent that message it felt sooo good even if he dosent reply im so proud of my self for taking chance i never in a million yrs thought i could take a chance like that. If he dose not reply oh well but if he dose i am i own idol haha :) because i am finally growing up! I just really hit me that if i dont take a stand for what i want then it will never happen or it will be such a slower process! If i want something i need to be a go getter i cant depend on anyone but me. I dont know how long i will be on this earth but i want to make sure i have no regrets and i can say i did that and tried because as girls we can only grow from an experiences and build on that heart break. I have just started my game of life and i have a long way before i end it i want to make sure that my life has adventure and excitement i wanna live life and do me no one but me because being me for once in my life feels so good and i grabbing that feeling and holding on
xoxo virtuous girl

No comments:

Post a Comment