Friday, July 9, 2010

A chapter in my life.

I feel kind of dissapointed at the moment because i know in my heart that the guy i was interested in dose not have feelings for me, i know it just a friend level and once your in the friend zone very rarely you get out. And i know i said on my last blog that if i was in the friend zone i would be okay and i am okay but i just feel a little dissapointment because i kind of wanted it to work out. So i can sit here and mope and think about what i did wrong or i can move on with my life because there are plenty of fish in the sea the real question is how many of those fish are good fish and worth waiting for that is a question only i can answer for myself no one else. I am guilty for always striking this question apoun myself : what am i doing wrong? The answer is nothing!!! nothing at all!!! If i am being myself and im stand strong to my morals and im happy i am doing nothing wrong, so then you turn to the guy and say well what is he doing wrong and it can go both ways either he is doing something wrong and the only way to see that was threw disapointment or maybe he wasent doing anything wrong either it just was not meant to happen you were two people not meant to work out. But i will not sit here and mope because im not going to close the entierly on boys im just going to turn the page and start fresh. The best part about a book is you can always turn backwards so if this page happens to blow back my way and i read it again so be it maybe something good will happen. This is only a chapter in my life. Im not giving up though until we confront each other about and talk it out i guess i shouldent make assumptions lol it gets me into trouble maybe i should just ask him how it feels sorry i was venting guys i just wanted to get this out
xoxo virtuous young women

No comments:

Post a Comment