Saturday, July 10, 2010

It takes two people to dance...

Today i had a very deep conversation with one of my good friends. I learned with every choice you make there is a price to pay! Sometimes that price is not always good but that's the way life works. So i kind of been interested in this guy and i know that we are just going to stay friends, as much as i wanted it to work out sometimes staying friends is best. I'm happy that we are still able to stay friends because he is a amazing person and i would not want our friendship to be ruined because i have feelings for him. I just feel really.... dumb? in a way because i did the complete opposite of what i wanted to do witch is i fell too fast! I let my feelings take control instead of my brain, don't get me wrong i'm not heart broken i'm just sad and i guess every girl is a little sad when something with a boy dosent work out so 'im not in the complete wrong here. One thing i always do is wear my heart on my sleeve and i never put a shield on it i just let it be open and free but i need to stop doing that because i hope for the best and when things don't work out(witch they never d0) that way i don't ever prepare my heart for the bad part the...disappointment.You would seriously think i would learn by now but i guess im hard headed!!! One thing i will not do it try to make this work if he dosent want to and ruin my friend ship if he cant meet me half way then that's okay we are still friends but i will not push this push my feelings to the point were we cant even be friends. It takes two people to dance and rite now i'm okay dancing alone.... Maybe the lord is not blessing me with a great young man who loves the church and wants to go on a misstion because i need to focus on myself and what me happy. I hope when you read this post you don't feel bad for me or think the guys a jerk because hes not and its not even like that. When you read this post i want* you to learn* from me, learn not to fall fast or wear your heart on a sleeve or dont put a 100 and 10% in to something that you dont know is going to work out because with every choice you make theirs a price to pay...
xoxo virtuous girl

No comments:

Post a Comment